Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Sketch

Hello ladies! Maren here again and today I am sharing with you my take on this week's sketch. It was a bit of a challenge for me because I mostly don't scrap with more than one photo, but with this sketch an idea came to my mind instantly! Here's a look at the sketch:

  Untitled.

I usually scrap in 8x11, but most of the time I find it easy to translate a sketch into this format. Here is my take on the sketch that I made using the June "Sweet Thing" Main Kit:

  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It was fun making a LO with four photos and I hope you like my little piece of inspiration! And remember, if you choose to play along with this week's Sunday Sketch, by uploading your project to our Gallery you will make yourself eligible to win a $5 Gift Certificate to use at the CTK Store! Please make sure to include the sketch date in the title of your project when uploading. Looking forward to seeing your take on this week's Sunday Sketch!


3 comments:

  1. Maren, I love your take on this sketch! I normally don't scrap with this many photos either. Your layout makes me want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Maren! I like seeing how you used the 12x12 sketch for your layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the sketch Maren!

    ReplyDelete