Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Sketch

Michelle here with you today on this last Sunday of June to share not only this week's Sketch Challenge, but also a sneak peak of some of the goodies you will find in the July Add-On Kit! (I might have even added a piece from the Embellishment Add-On.)

This week's sketch features a grid and a fun starburst:


When I first saw the sketch, I saw it as a great opportunity to include multiple photos and I did just that.

  Here and Now 

I had a great time mixing and matching my patterned papers on this one. I even stepped out my comfort zone and went for a grey cardstock background which I thought went pretty well the kraft alphas and gold mist. I guess you can say I like neutrals!

Here and Now 2

The tiny rub-on phrases added a fun, little touch to the layout.
 
  Here and Now 3

To play along with this week's challenge and to be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to use at the CTK Store, make sure and upload your project to the CTK Gallery by July 5th and please include the date of today's sketch in the title of your project!    

No comments:

Post a Comment