Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Holiday's album with Eve

I’m really an addict at Project Life : traditional 12x12 albums and Handbooks. I love to use smaller albums for our Holidays. I can’t put all my holiday’s photos in my yearly Project Life, so I have decided to use an Handbook/ Snap Stories Album for each holidays. I find it’s more easily to fill in these albums, to have a beautiful a harmony between the colors. The Pocket Life kit of this month was so colorful and fresh, and it was perfect for my holiday’s photos. Last weekend, on a Flea Market, I found a typewriter for 5$ only ! So I used it, to type my journaling on my cards J It’s more easily and quickly that use the computer, but there is one problem : you can’t make a mistake and erase it ! 

For my double layout, I used only Instax Photos, but as I have more instax than places, I take a 4 3X4 pocket, and I cut in half. I used a label to make a tab.




IMG_0598

IMG_0602

IMG_0599

IMG_0601

IMG_0607

No comments:

Post a Comment