Sunday, December 11, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH with Patricia

 


Hello and welcome to another Sunday sketch.   I usually take inspiration and make it my own, but for this project, I was inspired to recreate the sketch.


The description of the sketch, says to use the Heart Background from Winter Magic December Digital  paper, and that is exactly what I did.  I did the majority of the work on the computer in Photoshop. 


I inserted my photos, altered some of the hearts to add the journaling, and the gingerbread cut file.  The cut files come in PNG files, so I was able to change the color and add color behind it to add to an altered heart square.  Once everything was finished I printed this on matte photo paper.


All that was left to do was add the physical product.  I used a combination of the new Winter Magic die cuts, enamels from Parasol kit (they are sold separately here), and a sticker from the Jingle All the Way kit (sold separately as well here).  The photo frae is from the Gather die cut ephemera pack.


Because of the sketch, the grid of the paper, this came together quickly.  If you don't have Photoshop to layer photos and PNG images on top, you could always print the digital paper, then measure and cut the pieces you need to go on top.  


Either way, this is a great start to put together a quick and easy layout!  



No comments:

Post a Comment