Friday, December 2, 2022

Life Crafted Friday with Diane



Hi Everyone and happy Friday! Today I am sharing a Life Crafted 6x8 layout I made using the Crave Mini Kit. This was one of my favorite kits that was offered this year and I knew it would be perfect for this layout about an afternoon tea adventure with my sister-in-law!


I used a mixture of the digitals that were offered with the kit and the physical ephemera from the kit (the large tag was not part of the kit). The colors went perfectly with my photos! I used the digital 3x4 journal cards in the top left and right corners, the teal card being the perfect spot for my journaling.



I had a lot of fun using the gorgeous ephemera to create my title on the tag in the middle. I even did a little blending on the flowers in the background to bring some pink in. This afternoon really was a "Good Thing" and much needed!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you were able to find some inspiration to document the Good Things in your life!

Have a great weekend!

Diane


 









No comments:

Post a Comment