Saturday, December 3, 2022

3-TO-INSPIRE with Amy



Happy December everyone! For my 3-to-Inspire this week, I am working with the Jingle All the Way kit, with its whimsical variety of colors and textures.  Here are the three things I focused on:

1.  Circles

2.  6x8 pattern paper from the Jingle All the Way kit

3.  Foam stickers


I love working with circles in my layouts, and I especially like it when they are cut off the page.  I find it very visually engaging. In this layout decided I wanted to include separate photos from our walk in the partial circles that were overlaid on top of the full-page photo.  To create some visual separation between the smaller photos and the larger one, I used my Silhouette to cut circle outlines.  I put these on the edges of my circular photos, which gave me nice visual space.  

I typed my journaling directly onto my photo in Photoshop before printing, but you could easily type your journaling separately, cut it out, and adhere it to your photo.  I cut the circle of pattern paper on my Silhouette, but you could also die-cut it, use a circle punch, or fussy cut.  I punched a small hole at the top, used a number brad from my stash, and attached the circle overtop the journaling.  I then added a puffy sticker to the top of my spinning element for extra texture. 



This layout is sized outside a 6x8 page protector because of its interactive elements.  Pro-tip, if you try this, be sure to punch your holes before you add your spinning circle, mine only *just* fit.  

I hope this inspired you to play with your holiday products a bit today!  If you try this layout, be sure to tag me on Instagram @alphins_little_corner , I would love to see what you make!


No comments:

Post a Comment