Friday, December 23, 2022

 

3 -TO-INSPIRE WITH JASMIN



Hi friends. Today we celebrate Christmas and all are excited here. 
My theme for today´s post is non christmassy ^^ It´s a Summeralbum.

Here are my prompts:

Summer 
Mix and Match CTK Exclusives
Pocket Pages

I work in my Egypt Album and the first pages are done. I mix and matched all the beautiful Product´s from the store.  Especially love the CTK YELLOW TO PINK FADE ALPHABET STICKERS.


On the next pages i used the CTK TRAVELOGUE APRIL 2022 KIT. 
I print my Journaling on Transparent Paper for an extra touch on my project.





I love the INSTAX Inserts. 


The round Chipboard stickers are from the CTK SUNSHINE MINI-KIT.



My favorite page so far is this cute little fish. Eyery time i snorkel came this fish and attacked my camera. xo.


On the left side i stamp with the  CTK 6x8 CRAVINGS STAMP SET. Love the hammock.


The sunrise was a dream. 


I hope you like my beginnig of my summeralbub.

Wish you and your family happy christmas and a creative new year.






No comments:

Post a Comment