Saturday, December 10, 2022

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH KATARINA

 


Hey CTK friends, 

Katarina here with my last post this year. Today, with the 3-to-inspire challenge. I used the beautiful new Winter Magic collection.

Here are my three prompts for this week:


1. Use multiple photos or photos of different formats

2. Create pockets for your hidden journaling

3. Use your numbers (puffies, stamps, stickers).


And here is my project.



I created a double page layout in my 6x8 Life Crafted album, where I documented how we created Christmas decorations together with my son and our preparations for St. Nicolaus. Children in our country clean their shoes and put them on the window the evening before St. Nicolaus day and in the morning they find them full of treats and small surprises. My son always cleans two pairs, because you know – more shoes, more treats :-)




I used a full page photo of my son washing his rubber shoes and added my title with the Rose Gold Puffy Alpha Stickers, a little black banner from the Winter Magic Ephemera and a couple of Puffy Hearts.



For the left side of my spread I printed three smaller photos and placed them on top of three pockets that I created for my journaling. I used the beautiful Winter Magic Digital Papers both for my background and for the pockets.



I inserted three cream tags inside the pockets to add some thoughts about that evening. I used the same Rose Gold Puffy Stickers to number my photos and added a black tab from the Winter Magic Ephemera to each of my photos.



To keep both my pages cohesive I added a three white puffy hearts and called my layout done.


Thanks for stopping by today, friends! Hope you feel inspired and try creating something beautiful using my three prompts and some of your favorite Citrus Twist goodies.




No comments:

Post a Comment