Friday, December 9, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED FRIDAY WITH ALENA


Hello friends! Here is Alena and a little Christmas inspiration for you!

If you will keep your memory in your album about the Christmas tree, then I suggest you be inspired by my options for spread about it using JINGLE ALL THE WAY CHRISTMAS 2022 KIT


I made the first Christmas tree out of incredible embellishments that are included in the Christmas Kit. I stretched out 4 laces, which were secured with eyelets, and placed embellishments on top of them.


For the second Christmas tree, I chose several shades of green patterned paper and made paper tassels. The tassels were placed in the shape of a Christmas tree.


Later I plan to add a photo of our family to the whole page.

I hope you liked my ideas! 

Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.













No comments:

Post a Comment