Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Desiree

 


Hello CTK friends! Today I am here to share a sketch that I could not wait to get started on. Let's take a look at the sketch.


The sketch is lovely on its own but the Citrus Twist Kits March exclusives made me really excited to bring this sketch to life.


I started with white textured cardstock on a pink pattern background. In place of the pattern at the bottom of the sketch, I opted for a few brushes of pink acrylic paint and splatters. 


To create my circles, I used two papers from the Back to Basics TN Paper Digitals. To create interest, I cut several larger and smaller circle sizes to layer on each other.


Next, I layered the Back to Basics Florals throughout my circles. The Back to Basics Puffy Word Phrase and Number Stickers were perfect to continue the black and white theme throughout my layout. To create the smaller cluster at the top of my page, I layered on a few paper pieces, and florals.


I continued to layer more Back to Basics Ephemera and Back to Basics Chipboard  Stickers to the page. Once my layout was ready to be completed, I added two titles to my page. I used the "Happy" phrase from the Fresh Starts Puffy Phrase Stickers and Back to Basics Puffy White Alphas to make my "Snow Day" title.

I am truly loving the simplicity and versatility of the Back to Basics Mini Kit. I can't wait to create more projects with it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment