Saturday, March 12, 2022

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH DIANE

 


Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to be here to share my 3-To-Inspire challenge for March using the fabulous "Back To Basics" collection! This collection worked perfectly with my photos from a recent trip to Disney. The three items I chose to work with are:

Life Crafted "Back To Basics" Digital Journal Cards - March 2022 (Also the Digital Elements)

Citrus Twist "Back To Basics" Puffy Word, Phrase and Number Snippets

Citrus Twist Puffy Alphabet Stickers (Yellow To Pink Fade)

Here is the layout I created with these products:

I knew immediately when I saw all the florals in the kit that this would be perfect to document our trip to Walt Disney World to go to the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. The title card was made using both of the 4x6 journal cards that come in the digital kit. I fussy cut around the florals and added them on top of the green stripped card. The Flower and Garden words came from some ephemera that I brough home from the trip. The title card instantly set the mood for the page!


I used the Puffy Word, Phrase and Number Snippets to add some black around the page to go with the center "Loving This" card. There were touches of black in my photos so this helped tie everything together. I always love adding some black to a bright page, it seems to make the colors pop.

Lastly, I used the digital cards and elements to add some journaling and embellishments around the page. I always love this step! I mostly kept to yellow, green and pink which feels like spring to me!
 


I truly can't get enough of this kit! That's one thing I love about digital, I will be able to use it over-and-over again! 

I hope you will play along and use these products to document some of your stories! If you do, please tag me so that I can see them!

Thanks so much for stopping by!













No comments:

Post a Comment