Friday, March 18, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED INSPIRATION with KERSTIN

 



Hello! Kerstin here for this Friday's Life Crafted Inspiration! I love the Back to Basics Digital Papers! I combined them with the Citrus Twist Exclusives Die Cut Ephemera and some older products. I had a lot of fun creating these pages for my Life Crafted album - let's take a look at what I came up with!


I cut tags from the different - beautiful - Digital Papers and sewed them on my pages with my sewing machine. This would not have been necessary - gluing would have been enough - but ... I wanted to do it. 


I decorated the different tags with embellishments from the Back to Basics Die Cut Ephemera and older Bits and Pieces. 


My journaling I wrote on a vellum tag and included my son's photo .... he left us/me to start his education .... I have also cut and sewn as a tag. 

Here I show you more detailed photos of the decorated tags!




A simple idea to keep my memory in my Life Crafted album. Citrus Twist products - Digital or Physical are always amazing for capturing moments!

I hope you like my idea as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you feel inspired to get creative with your Citrus Twist Kit products and your Life Crafted Album!

Kerstin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment