Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Lory

 




Hello everyone! Happy Sunday!

It's Lory here today to share the new Sunday sketch to start the day with stories and creativity! Everytime I have this kind of assignment I tell you that sketches are perfect to have an idea and to place everything you love in a page.

This is this Sunday sketch


I wanted to create a page on a white background and use the journaling cards in a different size, the size I decide,  the digitals perfectly fit your own ideas.

So I started creating my page in a digital version to place and think what I would to insert, to be true I have a big difficult to choose what I want to use, I love every single piece of Citrus Twist and it's hard to choose. 

Ok let me show my whole page;)



Tickets, stamps, chipboard stickers, journaling cards, every single piece is amazing! I could stay hours to look through the embellishments and stamps and digitals.

So I mixed up the journaling cards and the patterned papers from January, February and March kits.

At the end I added tickets and little phrases stickers.

Here some close up pictures:)





Hope you like it and you will be inspired to create your sketch :)
Have a wonderful week.

Love, Lory





No comments:

Post a Comment