Friday, March 25, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED INSPIRATION WITH KATARINA

 



Hey CTK friends!


Today I'm back with another Life Crafted inspiration and this time I used the March Back to Basics release together with a little kit that I curated from my CTK shop favorites. In early March we spent a couple of days in the mountains. The boys enjoyed some skiing, and since I am shortly after foot injury, I used a cable car to get up there (and down too) and enjoyed some winter sun. As a good memory keeper I took a couple of selfies and documented these happy moments in my Life Crafted album.



For my background I used two sheets of a subtle patterned paper from the Back to Basics digital TN papers. I also used the papers together with the Back to Basics Digital Journal Cards for the big word SUN which is a part of my title. I sketched the letters on the papers and fussy cut them out. Then I used another darker paper from the Hustle & Heart Patterned Papers as a second layer to make my title pop off the white background. To add more interest, I hand stitched through the centers of my letters with embroidery thread of corresponding color. I used the Back to Basics White Puffy Alphabet to finish my title.




When I design my layouts I like to use repetition to make both sides of the spread look coherent. This time I used the same background paper, I backed my photos with the same grey patterned paper, with each of my photos I used one of the pretty Best Day Tiny Word Cardstock Stickters, and I also repeated the colorful leaves from the Back to Basic Florals and those super cute clouds from the Back to Basics Chipboard Stickers




There is also a perfect travel themed Daytripping stamp set in my kit this month and I just had to use it to add some more details.



 

As a finishing touch, I added a bunch of embellishments and enamel dots.




I hope I inspired you to spend some fun time with your Back to Basic goodies or search the CTK shop to maybe create your own kit from your shop favorites. It was so much fun and I really love how my Life Crafted spread turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today and see you next month!




No comments:

Post a Comment