Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Kira

 Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with today's Sunday Sketch!  Here's a look at the sketch I am using today:


And here's my take on the sketch:

 Movie nights are a big deal in our house.  My kids each have a basket that I decorate to coordinate with whatever movie we are watching.  Of course when Encanto came out, we needed to do a movie night.  Since I hadn't seen the movie yet before movie night, I gathered most of my inspiration for decorating from our local Fiesta celebration with lots of bright colors and flowers.  


 

So when I saw the flowers in the Handcrafted mini kit, I knew I wanted to scrapbook the photos of our Encanto movie night.  I started by printing out my three photos as 2" squares.  


 

I layered the three photos on papers from the Happy Heart kit.  And built an embellishment cluster with a flower die cut and puffy phrase sticker  from the Handcrafted kit and a puffy heart from the Happy Heart kit.  

On the opposite page I used the ombre alpha stickers for my title, which I stitched over the top of and layered with a puffy sticker from the Happy Heart kit.  Under the title I added a phrase sticker and a flower puffy sticker.  


 

For my journaling, I typed on top of the pink grid paper from the Happy Heart kit and used a washi puffy sticker so it looked like a note was stuck to my page.  I added the cactus puffy sticker as a nod to Isabella from Encanto.  


Thank you for stopping by!  I can't wait to see how you use this sketch!


 

xo, Kira 



No comments:

Post a Comment