Friday, February 25, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED INSPIRATION WITH LOREDANA


 Hello everyone!

How are you? It's Lory here today and in this post I am happy to share my everyday Life. I was thinking that sometimes we think that our life is a rush, our life is so normal and boring and ripetitive but think about how many little precious moments we are lucky to live and run to treasure these memories. 

It's a very sad period for all the human race and we need to focus our attention not on what we have or don't have but on what we are lucky to live! Our lives are so precious don't forget it, sometimes life takes us away from the right focus but we can change our direction. We can change, even if it's unbelievable in this moment looking at what is happening in the world, I believe we can change our life in better. 

So I focus my thoughts on what makes me happy and scrapbooking is my colorful world

The Life Crafted system is what I use to tell my everyday stories, the album are gorgeous and easy to fill with photos and memories. For this spread I have used the January and February kits, February digital TN papers and the fabulous die cuts.



On the right side I have created a little cluster of embellishments and the title of the story. To be busy making everyday memories is the best.


On the right I have played with photo and journaling cards. You know my style is clean and simple and made of little details. On the top a journaling card that is a door for the photo behind it.




The weekend is my therapy oh yes! I used one of the adorable cards that I always find in my Citrus twist packages full of super lovely messages. I love Citrus Twist family to the moon and back!

Hope you will be inspired to start or keep your storytelling:)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love, Lory



No comments:

Post a Comment