Saturday, February 26, 2022

3 To Inspire with Nolana

 


Hello Lovelies!

I'm so excited to be on the blog with you today with my 3-to-inspire project! For my project, I made a one page wonder out of 1 12 x12 paper from the January Add-On kit using embellishments and puffy stickers from this month's kit.


So my 3 to inspire are:-

1. Use the February digital papers on a vellum or acetate medium and layer over another pattern of digital paper. 

2. Use the bright pink word strips to embellish your photos 

3. Create a fun cluster using the February die cuts 


I really enjoyed creating this project to document my crafty shenanigans thus far in February.


I created lots of pockets to tuck in pictures and journaling for each of the major projects I did this month.


I also did some reflections on what crafting looks like for me now versus before having children and how it continues to be my therapy in this new season of life.


Most importantly I had heaps of fun creating this mini album with all the CTK crafty goodness this month.

I do hope you take the opportunity to document your crafty adventures, please tag us showcasing your projects if you do!

Signing off for now! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment