Thursday, January 17, 2019

Travelers Notebook Challenge With Jennie

Hello there!  I am so excited to be here with you today.  It's a new year and I want to give you a challenge.  Now, I could challenge you to stamp [my favorite!] or use one of the many amazing elements in the Fresh Starts kit.  However, I've got a different type of challenge for you today. I want to challenge you to create a travelers notebook insert, or at least a page, devoted to yourself. I'd like to see you dig deep, or at least really document a part of yourself in these pages of the insert, or on the one page.  Consider this for 2019! Tell the stories of the story teller.


This layout is part of my All About Me travelers notebook insert.  I've selected 30 prompts so I can discuss things about myself.  They are not all deep questions, but they tell a little bit more about myself.  I absolutely love the colors and items included in the Fresh Starts Kit - they are perfect to tell my stories.


For the left side of the layout, I answered the question if I was a morning or night person.  I trimmed a strip of the striped patterned paper included in the kit [LOVE IT!] and decorated with just a couple of die cuts, but asked the question with the puffy alphabet stickers.



The same idea on the right side.  However, there was a new question [What's your favorite job] that I stamped with the Outline Alphabet Stamp.  The house die cuts were the perfect accent for this question and I am so glad I had them!

Now, I love creating a few travelers notebook inserts, they are like mini albums but easy to use and compact.  However, you can do the same thing -- create something all about you -- in a planner, or in my case, in a Hobonichi Techo.


The New Beginnings stamp set is SO cute and was perfect page inside my journal.  I love those flowers and leaves! I'm using the Hobonichi to document me - my feelings, thoughts and the things going on in my life!  All About Me, wouldn't you say?

We'd love to see you play along with this challenge.  It's important to document yourself and tell your stories.  Make sure you tag us and share how you're documenting YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment