Monday, January 14, 2019

Fresh Starts in 2019

I might not have finished my 2018 Project Life album yet, but I simply could not resist using the Life Crafted "Fresh Starts" kit to create a title page for my 2019 album!


I grabbed a photo of all four of us and printed them all in black and white so I could create a really subtle colour scheme for the page. The 2019 journal card was a starting point and I loved the teal polka dot paper SO much, that it had to be there as well.


It wouldn't really be a page of mine without sequins, so I created a shaker pocket with a sequin mix from my stash that couldn't have gone more perfectly with these colours if I tried! And I love that this particular journal card has my OLW for 2019 on it (OPEN) so it definitely needed to go on there too! The fact that the ampersand was teal too sealed the deal.


The rest of the page was created with the This Is Life "New Beginnings" stamp set. I chose a teal ink to match the patterned paper and created my own floral pattern on a 3x4 card for the bottom. I then stacked a few phrases, stamped them in black, and then surrounded them with the same teal florals for my main 6x4 card. The whole page is simple, soft and happy, which is exactly how I'd like the rest of 2019 to be!


Grab your kits and start creating and don't forget to post your layouts in the Facebook Fan Page so we can all see the gorgeousness you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment