Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Pocket Life with Candace


Hello CTK friends! Candace here to share a pocket life spread I created using the new Life Crafted January kit.  I love that you can use this kit in the small album, in your 12x12 pocket pages, traveler's notebooks or on traditional scrapbooking pages.  My goal every month is to create 1 of each of these types of projects using the kit.  I like to challenge myself and get creative with these fun kits and it allows me to tell all types of stories and memories.
Here is a look at the whole double 12x12 spread that came together. 


I started by laying out all my photos to see where I would need to add in papers and cards.  By doing this first I was able to create a balance of colors and photos across the spread.


I wanted to add more interest to the spread by adding a few little 2x2 black and white photos to the center.  This is a really great contrast to the bright, colorful papers. 


I love the addition of dimensional elements around the spread.  I always try to add little pieces that add sentiments and interest across the spread. These always add a special little touch! 


The washi tape was the perfect color and sentiment to add to this 4x6 card.  I love it when that happens! 




For my title card I used a die cut from the ephemera pack with a small "begin" stamped on the center of the die cut.  (How cute!). I then added the date to a label and popped it up on dimensional adhesive. 




I hope that you are loving working with the Life Crafted kit as much as I am! I also hope that you give my little challenge a try and see how many different types of projects you can create with the kit.  The possibilities are endless!  I can't wait to see what you create!

Have a beautiful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment