Thursday, January 24, 2019

Fresh Starts Kit | Hello 2019 with Cece



Hiya, friends! Cece here and I'm so excited to show you what I've been doing with the new Citrus Twist (Life Crafted) Fresh Starts Kits! I absolutely love this new style and the TN is one of my favorite sizes to work with. I have also recently been loving memory keeping and this has been such a fun way to do it. This is what I would call my introductory page. For this page I decided to document my word for the year and my reason behind it. 








This HELLO sticker is from last month's Grace Box while the 2019 is from this month's kit. Love how it brings my page together!


I completed the page with the word YES at the bottom and this beautiful sticker that says -- time for a new beginning.

I loved creating these two spreads and it was so much fun for me. The Life Crafted Kit made it so easy to put everything together.

I can't wait to see what you are doing with this month's kit. Please don't forget to share it over on the Citrus Twist Fan Page.

Have a great rest of the week.







No comments:

Post a Comment