Friday, January 25, 2019

Life Crafted with Alena



Hi dear CTK friends! Alena here today.

I haven't finished my 2018 Project yet, but I can't wait to try to save our memory in a new format. This album is for me the most convenient of all that I have tried to use.
 I have a double page spread to share with you today using the January Life Crafted kit .

I love that patterned paper with the colored lines. I divided it into two parts and used them on both pages. Thus, the whole spread looks harmonious. For the base I took a white cardstock.

 I also used a lot of Ephemera.

And of course I can not resist these beautiful pieces of chipboard.  Also I added some stitching for more texture .

So there are three bright spreads in my new album.


Thanks for stopping by!
Alena


No comments:

Post a Comment