Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Pocket Life inspiration | Mira Jurecka

Hello Citrus Twist Kits Fans! I came here today with a Pocket Life spread made with January Pocket Life Kit. I'd like to show You a few tricks that used in my album recently. 


In my pocket pages I usually place as many pictures as possible, but this time I wanted a change. I've chosen 12x12 layout with 12 pockets - 3x4 each, plus three 4x6 pictures. I cut each picture in a half and placed them in the middle pockets with the plan to put cards and patterned papers to the rest of the pockets - on both sides. 


Despite the fact that there are many (6!) pockets with decorative role only, the layout is not overwhelming. Placing pictures in the middle of the page directs my attention into the right place - the focus is made on the story from pictures. 


What do You think? Isn't that trick interesting?


Second trick was stamping directly on the picture - it's  nothing new, but I really like doing it. What about You?


Another thing that I wanted to try was placing one paper element in two pockets:


I love the fact that there are no rules in this project and we can do whatever we like, try as many new things as we want.



What do You think about those tricks? What are Your own favorite hacks that You like using in Your albums? Feel free to share :))

Have a great day!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment