Monday, January 30, 2017

So many layouts

Hello Citrus Twist followers. It's Lilith and today I'll be sharing my layouts that I created with the January 2017 main scrapbook kit and the sprinkles kit. When my kit arrived I didn't know if I'd be able to create anything as my grandmother had just died and I didn't feel like being creative but in the end I created 7 layouts which is a record for me. I think it was very therapeutic creating the layouts and I felt it helped me through those first few rough days. 

For this first layout I used a leftover from a cut file I created. I needed some labels for stamps and I thought it would be nice to use the paper that was left.  



For the second layout I opted to focus on using the die cuts that came in the kit. I layered them and made this simple yet detailed layout.




On the next project I wanted to work with the wood veneer hearts. I liked the idea of them dangling on twine and I recreated that effect on my layout. 



This layout I created just after my gran died. It is my favourite.


Once again I used some leftovers from cuts I had made with my cameo. I just had to use stars and the yellow star patterned paper in the main kit is my FAVOURITE.


 And last by not least I used the balloon paper to create these simple layout. I did a little bit of fussy cutting and created a floating effect with the balloons. Love how it turned out.



Thanks for stopping by, happy scrapping and see you soon.

Lilith

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I particularly like your "Left" layout, both the design and the journaling <3

    ReplyDelete