Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Bible Journaling Tutorial with Jessy

Hello there again! So excited to share with you what I have created in my journaling bible with the January Grace Box kit. Each month, I always look forward for GraceBox and see what God has installed for me through my art & craft process. I love spending my time in God's presence and allows Him to speak <3

This time, I chose the verse Jeremiah 33:3
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

Without further a due, let me share with you my creative process on how I created in my bible....

Firstly, I used a plastic card and spread Nuvo Moussed onto the page. I really love the Nuvo Mousse. as it is fast drying and it gives a metallic finishing too.  

Once that is dried, I spread some gesso on top of the Nuvo Mousse. I wanted to add a little texture and fill up the gaps with it. 


Next, I stamped phrases at the top and bottom of the word 'God'. 

Then, I continued with more stamping. Added washi tape for more texture to my page. 

I wanted to slot that statement into the typewriter. Firstly, I stamped onto a white cardstock then cut it out to fit into the typewriter. 

 Love how cute that looked! 
Once I'm happy with the positioning, I adhered them down and continued with brush lettering
To finish up, I filled the top and bottom portion with brush lettering & more stamping to complete the look. 


Here's my completed page... 



Here are two more entries that I created with the January GraceBox... 

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Thank you for letting me share today! Be blessed!
Xoxo Jessy



No comments:

Post a Comment