Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday Tutorial with Zinnia: DIY Your Own Mini Version Traveler's Notebook

Hello Hello, it's Zinnia here. Today, I am going to share with you how you can make these MINI version traveler's notebook. I made these TN covers + inserts  just by using Citrus Twist Kit's January Pocket Life Kit! I made these for my boyfriend as a gift for our Anniversary/Valentine's day. I think these will be a perfect gifts for your family and friends too!

I have a tutorial video below for you to check out the whole process of making this mini TN cover. Before that, I will be showing you some photos and letting you know the tools and measurement to create these.

Tools that I used to create this:
1. Scrapbook Paper
2. A4 White Papers / Color Papers
3. Hole Punch
4. Elastic
5. Adhesive Sticker Paper
6. Staple

Alright, here's the look of my mini TN cover. Scroll for more...

Its pretty simple to create these. It took me about 30 mins to create this. But, it took me 1 hour 30 minutes to decorate the insert! 

Here's how the inside looks..



The measurement:
TN cover - 17.5cm width x 12.5cm height
Insert - 15.5cm width x 10.5cm height


My mini inserts..

Sneak peak of the inside.. where i decorated it..



Overall views of my inserts.. 




Are you excited to know how you can create this? Here's the video! 






I will have another process video of how I decorated the inside in few more days. So stay tuned if you want some ideas of how i decorated it! Don't forget to leave me some love and subscribes to my youtube channel - Zinnia Chew.


Have an awesome Tuesday and happy crafting. Thanks for dropping by! 

xo,





No comments:

Post a Comment