Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Sketch with Aimee

Happy Sunday Scrapers. Ready to get down and crafty? Well, then let me show you your sketch.



If you been with us a long time you'll know I have a bit of love/hate relationship with Sketch Challenges. Honestly, I will never voluntarily offer to do one, but at the same time some of my greatest pages here at Citrus Twist have come from taking on the challenge. This year I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. I've decided not to get to bogged down in rules and use a sketch the way it was meant to be used - as jumping off point and an inspiration. Not a concrete map. So without further ado. Here is my page that only vaguely looks like the sketch :)


I used this months Main Scrapbook page and Sprinkles kit to create the page. I did use a small strip of washi and a stamped flower I had lying on my desk to finish the page off but that's mostly because I hate having to put little bits away. Here are a few close ups so you can see the details.





Now it's your turn. To play along with this week's sketch challenge, create a layout inspired by the sketch, upload it to the CTK Gallery with today's date (1/29) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store!

Until next time,

Aimee Xx


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment