Less of this, more of that...this year I went up in size to 9x12. I absolutely ADORE my 6x8 albums but I really longed for a bit more space and want to focus on more stories - both long and short.
Here is my title page for my 2017 album:
I had a couple photos from our trip to Ireland that I didn't get printed yet - and really loved them so much! I loved the way the black and white photo of my husband and I had some space to add in fun cut-aparts and word stickers.
I absolutely love cork pieces and the die cuts from the 'Jameson' PL kit. I really love adding embellishments to the outside of the pocket, as well as inside too.
I have a ton of Citrus Twist stamps that I love and had to use so many of them. I used a ton of things from my stash which made me happy to finally bring them out and put them to work.
I also wanted to share some of my crafty goals with you and I hope you share yours too!
- Use up my stash - use all the nice things, do not hoard, do not hoard...
- Don't stress - if I only have enough to document a week on one page, then do it! Go with the flow - enjoy the process and have fun memory keeping.
- Set up a weekly workflow - this is for editing, printing, and crafting. Instead of waiting for a few weeks to go by, I plan to do these things weekly so I can spend more time making stuff.
- Less - less options and choices. I want have minimal choices to make so I'm not overthinking my layouts or sifting through loads of things.
- Finish projects. It may take me a few months past the project - but I do want to see more mini albums and other projects done instead of just 'hanging around'.
- HAVE FUN!
Thank you for stopping by! I can't wait to hear what you plan to do this year and see your layouts documenting January.
Have a lovely day! Xxo, Tara