Sunday, October 8, 2023

SUNDAY SKETCH with Desiree


 Happy Fall scrappy friends! Today I have a multi-photo, Fall sketch to share with you. Let's take a look at it below.

This four-photo sketch was a challenge for me since I usually only scrap 1-2 photos per layout. However, I was still excited to give the sketch a go. Here's what I came up with.


I started the layout with a wood-grain paper as my base. Then I found scalloped frames in the Farmstead Harvest Ephemera. So, I decided to use a square scallop die to die cut my own frames from the CTK Change is Beautiful 6x8 Digital Papers and  Farmstead Harvest 6x8 Paper Pad. These frames really helped me to layer my photos more easily.


Next, I placed beautiful leaves from the CTK Feels Like Home Ephemera into this large, four-photo cluster. This is my favorite part of the layout.  I also added Farmstead Harvest Ephemera bits and CTK Changing Season Puffy Stickers.


To keep in line with the sketch, I made sure to include my journaling on a Farmstead Harvest Tag



To add more contrast to my layout and make my cluster pop, I painted my page with watercolor paint. I layered it under the photos to make it seem like it was already there.


To complete my photo, I placed two small titles. I used the "Home" die cut from the CTK Feels Like Home Ephemera and my favorite CTK Puffy Alpha Stickers

Thank you so much for following along on this sketch challenge with me. I wish you a crafty day!
























No comments:

Post a Comment