Friday, October 20, 2023

3 - to- inspire with Suzanne

Hello creative friends!

Happy October! I can’t believe summer just flew by!

My favorite seasons are already here!

This week I’m on the blog with 3 to inspire!

This challenge is:

1. Use items that are gifted to you

2. Use pocketpage cards, different then in a pocket

3. Use little embellishments in your spread


For the first challenge I added a note from Erin, that I received in my pakkage, she always writes the most sweetest notes and it makes me happy to incorporate it in my album.



I love using little items that where in the kit, they paperclips, the doilies and offcourse some staples


I printed out a pocketpage card in a smaller size and added my journaling to it, instead of making it a 3x4, I used it as an embellishment in a cluster

I hope that I have inspired you and wish you lots of happy crafting
Love Suzanne


 

No comments:

Post a Comment