Saturday, October 14, 2023

3-to-Inspire with Lory

 


Hello everyone! How are you?

It's Saturday and this means a new recipe to inspire you to create, have fun and preserve your priceless memories. Every time I stop myself and I am there, in my crafty space I feel so relaxed and happy. To play with these gorgeous supplies is pure joy. 

To inspire you this time I have searched something new for my usual style, I love those little details, those meaningful details that tell my stories.

Here the recipe:

  1. Die cuts /ephemera
  2. Stamps and watercolors
  3. Journaling and little pics.
It was so easy and simple to create the following two pages. 
They are 4x8 pages and my idea was about some blocks to fill with pictures, words, stories, embellishments of any kinds, from stamps for titles to the digital die cuts, to create my own embellishments using stamps and watercolors, for the flowers and the leaves for example.

So hear the result ;) Each rectangle, six in total, has its own details. 















I am happy to share some close ups with you.

What do you think? Hope to have inspired you to create with these gorgeous products pure magic for your memories.

Love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment