Saturday, October 28, 2023

3 - to- inspire with Vanessa Taconelli

 


Hello friends! It’s Vanessa here to join you this Saturday.  If you’re looking for some crafty inspiration, I invite you to try this week’s 3-to-Inspire challenge.


The prompts this week include:


1.  Layers

2.  Circles

3.  B&W Photo


Here's my take on this challenge. I used the Change is Beautiful digital kit and a lot others kits to mix.

As you can see, I chose to do a layout for my Life Crafted 6x8 . The first prompt, LAYERS. 

I'm obsessed with layers, I think it adds such beautiful dimension to the pages. In this layout, I used patterned paper, journaling card, and many elements to build up the layers. 


The second prompt, CIRCLES, can be used in a VARIETY of ways.  In this layout I used some, including to do layers. I really love this geometric shape, it's one of my favorites. 


The final prompt is a B&W PHOTO. 

I chose this photo of my youngest son to record this memory.

As I used colored papers and many elements, I think the use of b&w photo turned out really cool.

I hope this challenge provides some inspiration.  HAPPY crafting !


No comments:

Post a Comment