Friday, October 14, 2022

Life Crafted Inspiration With Shu-Wen

 


Hey everyone!

It's Shu-Wen here, sharing some Christmas inspiration for a 6x8 Life Crafted Album (I'm using the color "Midnight" here)! This layout is documenting the origins of my ChouxPuffCreations "small business" account, including my Instagram and Facebook business pages, and I'm going to be using mostly elements from the Merry Making Christmas 12x12 Add-On Kit


To start off, I created a large library pocket using two of the 12x12 patterned papers in this Add-On kit. I love the 12x12 papers because it is so easy to use them to create large interactive elements like pockets for extra photos and journaling! Then, I used the postcard ephemera pieces from the Add-On Kit to include some journaling about the story of starting my small business and what prompted me to start using my ChouxPuffCreations "brand" to reach a wider audience online. I decided to include a copy of my business card in the pocket, and I included some extra photos on the backs of these journaling postcard ephemera pieces as well! To finish decorating this page, I used the "Love" die cut ephemera piece from the Jingle All the Way Die Cut Ephemera Pack to decorate the left side of my library pocket, as well as some Gold Alphabet Puffy Stickers to spell out my title on top of the pocket. Then, I decorated the bottom of my page with an assortment of die-cut ephemera pieces and enamel dots from the Add-On Kit. I especially love the cute little hedgehog in the center of my embellishment arrangement!


For the right page of my layout, I decided to keep things a bit simpler and make a photo grid collage using the die cut frame ephemera pieces from the Add-On Kit. Then, I decorated my grid collage with some puffy stickers and more of the enamel dots from the Add-On Kit. Lastly, I matted my photo collage onto another piece of patterned paper from the kit. I also love that these 12x12 papers are large enough that I can cut out pages that match the outside-the-page-protector size of these 6x8 albums! 


Here's a look at my finished layout! I love how the colors of the new Citrus Twist Kits Jingle All the Way Kit match the colors in this Add-On kit perfectly! I look forward to mixing and matching all these products together to make my December Daily pages this year! As for this layout, I'm planning on either including it in my "Before Your Story" 6x8 album, or starting a "Stories of Christmas Past" album. 

I hope this inspires you to get creating with these gorgeous Christmas kits! If you're creating a layout inspired by this page, be sure to tag me over on Instagram @ChouxPuffCreations so that I can see what you've created, and make sure to share you layouts over on the Citrus Twist Kits Facebook Page as well! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment