Saturday, October 1, 2022

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH DIANE

 


Hi friends! It's Diane here with a fun 3-to-inspire challenge! This is where we pick 3 elements to incorporate into a layout. I hope you will play along and post your layouts!

The 3 elements that I chose were: One large photo, at least one digital element and puffy stickers.


The minute I saw the mug in the October Digital Elements, I knew it would be perfect to tell the story of my ever-growing collection of fall mugs. I just love adding digitals elements to my pages, it brings such a fun touch! I also added the label up in the left corner from the October Digital Elements page. I wanted to make sure I had a space to add my date. 


Another favorite of mine is adding large photos. I think it makes such a statement and gives the layout a strong focus. I have added some puffy stickers to this side to balance out the digital element on the right. When I am doing smaller layouts like this traveler's notebook size, or even a 6x8 layout, I think a large photo just brings it all together.


I hope you will try some of these elements in your next layout! And if you do, please share them, we would love to see them!

Happy crafting!
Diane






No comments:

Post a Comment