Saturday, May 28, 2022

3-to-INSPIRE with Lory

 


Hello everyone! Happy Saturday and welcome to the new episode of 3-to inspire serie,
how are you? Today I am super happy to share a new super cute project made just using Citrus Twist products and nothing else.

Here we go


A little 7x10 cm mini album.


This is my recipe to inspire you:

  1. use journaling cards as patterned papers
  2. use tiny alphabet stickers to create a little background
  3. use black and white photos
First thing I chose two 6x8 patterned papers to create the front and back cover of my little minialbium, each page is 7x10 cm, the pictures are in size 6x8 cm.

I have simply played with embellishments mixing a lot of different kits, phrase stickers that are gorgeous, wood hearts, ephemera and paper flowers that I love so much!


This is the second part


And here some close ups




Hope you like it and it will inspire you to record your precious memories.
Love, Lory



No comments:

Post a Comment