Saturday, May 14, 2022

3-to-Inspire with Desiree

 


Hi friends! Today I am here to share with you this week's 3-to-Inspire. It was definitely easy to choose the inspiration with this month's amazing kits. Here is what made the list.

1. die cuts

2. clusters

3. patterned paper



For this challenge, I was inspired to do a 12x12 layout. I started with a patterned paper from the May Round Trip add-on kit. I cut it diagonally and placed the larger piece on the bottom right corner and the smaller piece on the top left. I noticed the beautiful floral design on the other side of my leftover scrap papers and decided to let them peek out from both corners.


Once I saw the hanging plant from the Crave Die Cuts, I knew I wanted to use it to give the illusion that it was hanging from the top of my page. So I let that be the basis of my smaller cluster. To complete this cluster, I used Crave Chipboard Stickers and Crave Puffy Stickers.


I allowed my bottom photo cluster to go along my page diagonally on the patterned paper. I love how the large floral die cut from the Crave Ephemera Pack was perfect for the cluster and to add the mixer too. I also used more  Crave Chipboard Stickers and Crave Puffy Stickers to complete this cluster.

I finished the layout off with this "Adorable" die cut from Happy Hearts Title Ephemera from the May Round Trip add-on kit.

I am so glad you joined me today for this week's 3-to-Inspire. I hope you enjoyed this layout as much as I did. Don't forget to stop by the Citrus Twist Kits shop for any supplies I used. Stay crafty!




No comments:

Post a Comment