Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Lory




Hello everyone! Happy new year! Yeah!

New year is coming and before to start telling new stories and showing you a new approach I would like to use it's time to complete my December Daily 2021 album, don't you think?

Put your hands up is you are part of the team "I finish my album in January" LOL! I am part of it and I love this because to be true I'm enjoying every single moment I spend telling these stories and creating beautiful memories of them.

So today I am happy to share with you Day 14 of my album created using the sketch we purpose you today.

Here it is.


This time I was inspired to create a 6x8 page adding a 4x8 tag that I love so much. 

Here you can find my entry...








To create this double page I have played with the Merry and Bright kit , I love it to pieces! I have a sort of minimal style and to be honest I can't put in so many embellishments, I need to have the idea that everything is clean and the photos and the stories are the main thing you see when you look at the pages.

I have mixed some old embellishments and the beautiful November chipboard frames. Love them! Some die cuts here and there and many papers leftovers! They are perfect to fill the page .

Some details follow...





The little details make the difference always.  Play and have fun telling your stories. I do and I love it, this is the perfect "me time" ;)

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Love, Lory





No comments:

Post a Comment