Sunday, January 30, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH with JASMIN

 

Hi friends! Jasmin here with my first Blog Post as a new Designteam Member.

I have never work with a sketch before. And what can I say: It was super fun!

Here is the Sketch:

I used the beautiful Flea Market Findings Kit and the January Stamp and followed the template exactly for my layout. 



I choose a white Cardstock, print my photo black and white and use the frame YOU ARE MY HAPPY  from the Kit. In the Sketch you can see flowers under the frame. I fussy cut some black and white ones from the 6x8 papers.

 

 

Yarn can be seen in the sketch. I hand stitched for a little detail. I have my title and for my journaling i have used the YOUR SMILE and ON YOUR FACE stamp. 

 

 

I am sure that wasn´t my last sketch. Can´t wait to see what you create.

I hope you like my Layout.

See you next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment