Friday, January 7, 2022

LIFE CRAFTED WITH DIANE




Hi everyone! I am so excited to be on the blog today sharing a layout I created for one of my Life-crafted albums! Oh how I love these albums!  They are the perfect size, and so much fun to fill!  I used the gorgeous January kit and Flea Market Findings kit.

 I LOVE the feeling of fresh starts and clean slates in January and I wanted to have a place to document some of my goals for the new year.  The colors and feel of the January kit were just perfect to start this album out.  

One of the things I love about the Life-crafted albums are all of the different page protectors. For this layout I decided to go with a full page spread on the left and two 3x4 cards on the right. I had so much fun layering all of the beautiful florals and butterflies...the perfect touch to a page all about fresh starts and welcoming a new year.







I am so looking forward to filling this album and documenting the big and small moments, the loud and quiet moments (and everything in between), that make up my 2022.  I will have other albums to document our family adventures, but I am setting this one aside for me.


How are you using your life-crafted albums?  I hope you will share on Instagram and Facebook and tag Citrus Twist Kits so that we can see your beautiful layouts!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!


  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment