Friday, January 28, 2022

Life Crafted with Nolana

Life Crafted Friday


Hello Everyone!


This is Nolana and I am so happy to be on the blog today sharing my post for Life Crafted Friday! 

This year I'm using my Life Crafted Albums as a journal to document stories about myself. I receive weekly writing prompts and create spreads which includes my writing.

I've enjoyed using the Fresh Starts kit for this spread along with components from the Flea Market Findings kit. 

Then I created a mini- booklet with my journaling on Overcoming Roadblocks and how I'd like to Thrive this year (as my one little word is Thrive).


I am really enjoying this writing journey and creating spreads in my album gives me the right amount of excitement to complete each week's  writing prompt.


I love hearing and seeing how everyone uses their Life-crafted albums.

Are you working on any year-long projects or special projects in your Life-crafted albums this year? 

I look forward to many many more adventures with my beautiful Life Crafted Albums!

See you soon! 






No comments:

Post a Comment