Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Alena



 Hey everyone!  It's Alena with  layout for Sunday Sketch.

Here's a look at the sketch this week:


And here's what I came up with using the wonderful products of the January release. 



I created a layout about my son. I changed the sketch a bit. Instead of photo #2, a cluster of embellishments was added. 



I love Ephemera this month, it's just perfect for kids photos. 




 I used one of the puffy stickers for the title. Also I made origami stars and arranged them together with puffy star stickers.

 I love these new stamps with handwritten font! I added a few phrases as a journaling.



Well, then it is time for you be inspired by the sketch to create a page of your own.  Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.  I cannot wait to see what you create with this sketch.





No comments:

Post a Comment