Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Lory

 






Hey there friends! How are you?

Happy Sunday! It's Lory here today to share with you my take for one of the beautiful sketches from Citrus Twist! When I saw at it it was love at the first time! You know I love the sketches because they give me ideas when the creative flow is down or when sometimes I don't feel so much inspired.

I have used all the beautiful journaling cards from the past Citrus Twist kits and I added the amazing ephemera from the new products collections!

Before starting to decorate my page and filling it with many little meaningful details I have create a soft watercolor background with many different shadows of green using  neocolors and gelatos and I was in love with the final result. I am not a fan of strong mixed media so this kind of color makes me feel happy enough :)




Then I fussy cut some flowers from a past scrapbooking add on, I added some digitals and exposy dots.  At last the stamps, I am completely and deeply in love with all the kinds of stamps from Citrus Twist, those little phrases and words are perfect to me! I love the tiny details to add meanings to my pages.





What do you think? Hope you  will be inspired from my page to create yours. Creativity is what makes me feel happy and for you?

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment