Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Today's Narrative

Hello!! Melissa here again to share another project with you all today! 

I'm really loving getting to play with these pretty supplies from the August Kits. Using just a few pieces of ephemera from the August Photobooth PL Kit and stamps from the This is Life Narrative stamp and stamps from the The Good, The Bad, The Ugly I put together this layout in my trusty Travelers Notebook. 


I knew I wanted to use the "this photo says it all" stamp from the The Good, The Bad, The Ugly stamp set, so I went ahead and stamped it up on the top left. The photo is of two of my beach babes playing with one of their friends at the beach in a 'spa' they dug in the sand complete with seats and a tunnel for water to fill their spa. I stapled the 'today' chipboard piece with my tiny attacher to the photo and adhered it to my page. Then I created my own journaling card here using the "today's narrative" and "written by:" stamps from the This is Life Narrative stamp. I created this journaling card by simply stamping the sentiments on a 4"x4" piece of printer paper. I then typed my journaling with my typewriter, and adhered that onto the page. Lastly, I added a bit of washi tape to the top of the journaling card.


For the right side of my layout I used one of my favorite go to methods which is a full size 4"x8" photo. This photo is of my view....my beach babes were digging for sand crabs with the pier in the background. This side came together so quickly. I first stamped the "absolute perfection" stamp from the The Good, The Bad, The Ugly stamp set, to my photo. I attached the "this doesn't happen every day" chipboard piece to my photo with my tiny attacher. Again, I finished off this layout with a slim piece of washi tape (the same print from the left side) under the chipboard set. 


Thank you for following along. Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff! You do some amazing things. ❤️❤️❤️ Our photo albums/scrapbooks are incredible! I love your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet stunning! What a statement and memory to cherish!

    ReplyDelete