Saturday, August 19, 2017

3 to Inspire


Hello and welcome to this week's edition of our 3 to Inspire Challenge! Each Saturday Citrus Twist provides three prompts to get those creative juices flowing. To play along and be eligible for a fun prize, make sure and post your project in the CTK Gallery with today's date in the title. Now lets get to those prompts!


1.  Use three or more words in your title.
2.  Number it.
3.  Incorporate paper strips.

This is my take on today's challenge:



 For my title, I went ahead and used a journaling card that I cut from one of the papers included in the August Scrapbook Kit. I really felt like the title was quite perfect for these photos from our June trip to the Sierras. I also really liked how the black and white journaling card contrasted with the colors in the photos and paper.  I decided to go ahead and simply number my photos using the ephemera from the kit. Another way to incorporate numbers would be to include a list in your journaling or even add a number into the title.  The final prompt inspired my page design as I cut down strips of paper to layer vertically. 



Now it's your turn! Can't wait to see what you all create!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment