Thursday, August 10, 2017

GraceBox Kit with Dedra

Happy Friday Eve lovely friends!

The GraceBox Kit this month came with a double sided journaling card that really resonated with me. The front of the card says "Your praise will ever be on my lips." I immediately recognized it as one of the lyrics to one of my favorite songs.

On the back of the card is a verse from Psalms 100:2
Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him with joyful songs.

The song "Ever Be" is one I sing at church and often in the car. It is one of those songs that you can get stuck singing after the song is over. It was a wonderful to document and reflect on the verses of the song as well. When my daughters look through my journaling bible they will definitely know the power this song has over me and my relationship with the Lord.



I really loved the floral die cut cardstock piece that came in the kit but as the page came together I felt like I needed two floral pieces to make it feel cohesive. So, I cut the floral piece in half and that did the trick. It was a great way to stretch the embellishments.


Another piece of the kit that I really LOVED was the stamp set. It was SO fun to work with and will be one that I use over and over again. Finally, I used the stamp set to blend the journaling card into the page.


Thanks SO much for stopping by and I wish you a blessed weekend ahead! 
xoxoxo
Dedra

No comments:

Post a Comment