Saturday, January 7, 2023

3-TO-INSPIRE with Marsha


Hey, CTK friends! It's Marsha here today, and I'm excited to share my first post as part of the CTK Design Team for this year! For the 3-to-Inspire challenge, I used the new Slow Days Mini-Kit to create a layout in my Flamingo Life Crafted album.

Here are this week's prompts:

1. Use more than one photo
2. Include circlular elements
3. Add stamping


For my layout today, I started with a white cardstock background, trimmed to fit the album. This allowed my photos and the beautiful collection designs to stand out on the spread. Next, I printed a traveler's notebook digital paper and a digital journaling card and used them as layers behind my first photo. I embellished around the photo with ephemera and a phrase sticker from the kit. 



For the other side of the layout, I printed my second photo in a circular shape using Photoshop and trimmed it with a metal die from my stash. The "Small Joys" die cut from the kit ephemera was perfect for my title. I added dimensional adhesive to the title piece and created an embellishment cluster around the small photo with floral die cuts. I also included some stamping with the Slow Days Stamp and black ink. Then, I printed my journaling on white cardstock, trimmed it out, and adhered it to a digital journal card- the card is the same design as the one on the left page, just printed at a smaller size.



I wanted to create a diagonal line of circles spanning across both pages, so I added more stamping using the Slow Days stamp. I also added stamped hearts and an ephemera heart to the center of the stamped images. 

I love how my spread turned out using the products from this month's release!


I hope you are inspired to use these 3-to-Inspire prompts for your next project. Thank you for stopping by today!

xo,
Marsha




No comments:

Post a Comment