Saturday, January 14, 2023

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH ETTIENE

 



Hello everyone.  Happy Saturday.  Its time for this weeks 3-to-Inspire post.  This week I am choosing 3 items from the latest CTK release to create a page.  This week the 3 items I have selected is:
3. Inks in a color other than black

Before I breakdown my page let me show you the finished page.  I decided to create a 5"x8.25" layout which will go inside myMidnight 6"8" Life Crafted album.  This layout features a very typical picture of my family playing games while having snacks at a local restaurant.  We probably had this same experience 3 times over the holiday break. 


To begin this layout I decided to do a repeat stamp on some white cardstock.  This is one of my favorite techniques to create a background paper.  I used 2 circles from the stamp set and placed them in diagonal lines.  I used a tan and red ink pad which I selected to match the ephemera in the kit. 


I added my photo and selected ephemera from the kit that supported my story of playing games.  I placed this ephemera in a line across both pages.  


The final touch was a stamped title.  You can also use the titles from the ephemera kit but I liked the added pop of navy this stamped title added.  


If you use this inspiration for a page I would love to see it.  Thanks for reading a little bit more about my process. 




No comments:

Post a Comment