Sunday, January 1, 2023

Sunday Sketch with Patricia

 


Happy New Year CTK Friends!  I hope you have a safe and healthy 2023 with lots of creating!  I'm excited to jumpstart the year with a new Sunday Sketch.


I always love anything with circles, and I immediately saw this going across the page in my 6x8 Lifecrafted album.  To form the circle, I decided on using a watercolor pencils to create a messy circle and then added water to it to blend it out.



Then I spritzed it with some Distress Stain.  I knew the colors of my photos and pulled those colors with stain as well as the ink I used.  Next, I clustered the photos similar to the sketch.  Added stamping and ephemera from the Slow Days release for January using a loose interpretation of the sketch.


This collection pretty much sums up the past couple of weeks.  Work has been busier so with the holidays here, my time is either with family doing something or completely chilling.  


My sofa got a lot of love.  So this is a great example of grabbing photos of movies you have watched, and maybe adding a pick of your favorite blanket on the sofa like I did to document it.  I just love this collection and that stamp set!


The stamp set is great to stamp directly onto or to stamp and detail cut out to create layers on your project like I did.  I love the added texture it adds.


Thank you so much for stopping by, and please share what you create.  Happy and Creative New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment