Sunday, July 18, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Desiree

 


Hey, crafty friends!  I am so happy to be joining you for today's Sunday Sketch Challenge.  Let's take a look at this week's lovely sketch.


I was excited to take on this sketch.  I decided to do a 12x12 layout with a photo of our first trip to South Carolina in over a year.  For this layout, I used July Citrus Twist exclusives as well as shop extras. 



I started with white cardstock back with a patterned paper.  


For my large cluster, I used the Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms 6x6 papers to back my photo.  To accentuate my cluster and add interest, I layered in the beautiful Pinkfresh Studio Happy Blooms florals.  I topped off the cluster with ephemera bits from the Endless Sunshine ephemera pack, including the big cute bear and "nature lover" die-cut.  I also layered in puffy phrase stickers from the Citrus Twist Lazy Days Puffy Stickers.




 I used more of the lovely Endless Sunshine Citrus Twist exclusive ephemera to make two mini-clusters at the top and bottom left of my page. Next, I sprinkled in the pretty pastel Citrus Twist Floral Enamel Dots all over my page.


I completed my layout with the "Real Sweet" title using the gorgeous Citrus Twist Puffy Phrase and Icon Stickers and a few pink and blue splatters.

I hope you enjoyed today's challenge.  This layout came together so quickly with this fun sketch and all of the lovely July releases from the shop.  I hope you give it a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment