Wednesday, July 7, 2021

MEET OUR JULY 2021 GUEST DESIGNER: MELISSA MORRELLI

 

 

Hello there!

Today, we are super excited to welcome a good friend of Citrus Twist Kits, and she happens to be an amazing designer, too... Melissa Morrelli.    She  is a small format documenter with a love for the outdoors.    




Hi my name is Melissa Morrelli. I am so excited to be a guest designer for CTK this month.  I live in California with my family. We love being outdoors whenever possible enjoying nature's beauty. I also enjoy watching true crime T.V., The Office and being at Disneyland. My favorite way to document our stories is in a traveler's notebook, but I do love myself a good album project usually for vacation and holiday stories. 

 

Q&A with Melissa


  • WHEN DID YOU START MEMORY KEEPING
I started memory keeping off and on when I was 16 years old. I became more consistent in 2013 and haven't really stopped since. 

  •  WHAT IS SOMETHING MOST PEOPLE WOULD NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU?

 I'm an introvert and I have anxiety. I was terrified to share my crafty projects on social media because I was afraid they weren't "good enough". Then one day I decided to post my projects on Instagram and have been okay posting more frequently ever since. 

  •  WHAT ARE 3 SCRAPBOOKING PRODUCTS YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT?

 Stamps, ephemera, and neutral washi tape. 

  •  WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT OUR JULY 2021 RELEASE?

The July CTK is perfectly filled with everything adventure! I love all the bits in the ephemera pack from cute pennants, outdoor tags, to the fun summer icons.

  •  FINISH THIS SENTENCE, “If you could see my crafting space now...”
send help!  At the moment, my craft space is a bit disorganized. My desk space is covered with so many pretty things though. 




 Here is what Melissa has created for her first project.  All the July Ephemera, our Digital Files, and the simple stamping all in one page!





Stop by Melissa's Instagram account to see more of her amazing work. You will  love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment